Tuesday, August 30, 2011

QUOTABLE QUOTES FROM RAGHAV

"You can never say how things are going to come next, but you can always say that I can do it, I can do it"
- 30th August 2011

**********************

"Life is like that.......you don't know what is going to happen next."
"Life on earth never ends........when something dies it just becomes another thing like a plant, insect, animal or human being..."
"We all have God inside us. When someone dies, God goes away from inside him and finds another God to make friends with in another thing...."
- 13th January 2012
********************
"Love is doing something with happiness"
- Feb 1st 2012

*********************
" I am not my body. My body knows what it needs.....but sometimes it just doesn't tell me!"

- April 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are valuable......so please do share them....